Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 Months Magazine Blog

I've been working with 9 Months Magazine for almost 2 years. I've written numerous articles on postnatal training, had amazing fun during photo shoots with babies, but more than anything, I have enjoyed lecturing to mothers and seeing them reap the results of training, feeling healthier, fitter, more energetic and looking great!

For those of you following me in Bulgarian, you can check out the blog that we started, hoping to get more moms to be active, and share their results!

http://blog.9m-bg.com/

Keep moving!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations and good luck with the new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does 9 Months magazine still exist?! I LOVED it during my previous 3 pregnancies and now I can't seem to find it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...