Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An update from Bulgaria

It's been a good 10 days here, in my homeland of Bulgaria. Time flies when you are traveling around, seeing family, friends, doing some work, and fighting jet lag...it's been fun, busy, a bit crazy (especially driving) and very emotional. I miss home and my wonderful husband and all my new and dear friends in California, but when your heart is on two continents, you are always missing someone.

I am off to catch up on some needed sleep and foam rolling and I am leaving you with some pictures, they are worth 1000 words.

fall
the beautiful colors of Bulgarian fall

pumpkin24
pumpkin in my parent's yard - truly amazing


us
Diana and me in the yard of one of the most beautiful monasteries - Preobrajenski, near Veliko Tarnovo


cat
Being lazy is an art taught by most cats here, you can come and learn from them


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...