Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WANT TO BE VERY FIT? BE VERY FITDAY!

I've written about FitDay a lot. To use it. Why. Not to use it. Why. And then forgetting to use it. Why.

I haven't been tracking calories for over 10 months now. It's the first time in my life that I have let things "go intuitive". 14 years of self control teach you a lot about being consciously conscious and thankfully, now I can be more unconsciously conscious and I need much less control.

Then every now and then I ask myself "with all this guesstimating and eyeballing, am I getting sufficient protein?" and "how do I know I am not eating too much?". The thought "bugs" me until I finally give in and log in my intake only to see that I've been doing well.

Then I hear this little voice in my head going: "no nitpicking today, Galya, we'll leave that to a hypothetical future situation when you are not making any progress".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...